No freaking contest.
The following is from Mychal Massie, Chairman of Project 21’s National Advisory Council.
On January 3rd, 2007, the Democrat party took over control as the majority of both the House of Representatives and the Senate for the first time since 1995. Democrats continue to propagate the fallacy that everything is “Bush’s fault,” but truth be told:
1. When George W. Bush was President DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77, Gross Domestic Product (GDP) was at 3.5%, and the unemployment rate was at 4.6%. George W. Bush’s Economic policies set a record of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of job creation! (The media still refuses to acknowledge these accomplishments).
2. On January 3rd, 2007, Democrat Barney Frank took over as Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee and Democrat Chris Dodd took over as Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee. Fifteen months later the economic meltdown happened to … the financial and banking and services … that Frank and Dodd chaired. (They both blame Bush).
3. The Democrat Congress took us from a healthy economy to this catastrophic disaster by dumping $5 – 6,000,000,000,000 (5 – 6 trillion dollars) of toxic loans on the economy though the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac fiasco! (Bush asked Congress 17 separate times to stop funding Fannie and Freddie because it was financially risky for the U.S. economy).
4. Barack Obama took the third highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac. Do you know who fought against Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac? OBAMA and his Democratic Congress. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aSKSoiNbnQY0
So every time a Democrat blames George W. Bush for the economic disaster that America is encountering … remind them of January 3rd, 2007 … THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER AMERICA!
Bush may have been on the bus, but the Democrats were driving.
As you listen to all the media sound bites from the Democrats, who are now distancing themselves from their very own voting, and their party, remember how they didn’t listen to you:
1. When you said you didn’t want all the bailouts.
2. When you said you didn’t want the health care bill.
3. When you said you didn’t want cap and trade.
4. When you said you didn’t want them to continue spending money we don’t have.
“It’s not that liberals aren’t smart, it’s just that so much of what they know isn’t so.” – Ronald Reagan-
“During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.” -Al Gore-
“If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very, very low crime rate.” -Marion Berry-
“In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving here from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.” -Joe Biden-
“It all depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.” -Bill Clinton-
On Barack Obama: “… light-skinned, and with no Negro dialect.” -Harry Reid-
“Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.” -Nancy Pelosi-
“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.” -Nancy Pelosi-
On national security, after a man attempted to blow up a commercial airplane with a bomb in his underwear: “The system worked.” -Janet Napolitano-
“You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.” -John Kerry-
“I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?” -Barack Obama-
“If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools.” -Plato-
Project 21 is an initiative of The National Center for Public Policy Research to promote the views of African-Americans whose entrepreneurial spirit, dedication to family, and commitment to individual responsibility has not traditionally been echoed by the nation’s civil rights establishment.